Celebrity Encounters

Options
SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
None for me. What about you? What was your experience? How did you come across them? Were they mean or nice? Did they look different in person? Bigger? Smaller?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Arnie.

We were on holidays, and riding push bikes around Santa Monica one day. pulled over at some traffic lights because we were lost.... Arnie + security pulled up beside us on bikes, black suv following. We didn't care where we were going, but we followed (never pedalled so fast in my life!) until he turned left across three lanes of traffic. We went to check our Venice beach, then to golds where we bumped in to him as he was walking out. Wasn't as big as I imagined, didn't say a lot, but let me have a pic with him.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Arnie.

We were on holidays, and riding push bikes around Santa Monica one day. pulled over at some traffic lights because we were lost.... Arnie + security pulled up beside us on bikes, black suv following. We didn't care where we were going, but we followed (never pedalled so fast in my life!) until he turned left across three lanes of traffic. We went to check our Venice beach, then to golds where we bumped in to him as he was walking out. Wasn't as big as I imagined, didn't say a lot, but let me have a pic with him.

Arnie?

Palmer?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Arnie.

Arnie?

Palmer?

Shwarzenegger
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Arnie.

Arnie?

Palmer?

Shwarzenegger

Score!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I met Bam Margera and he's an a-hole.

I met Dan Andriano and he thinks I'm an a-hole.

I said celebrities, not people no one's ever heard of

Says the guy who's never even seen Forrest Gump

I may not have seen Forrest Gump but I do know what celebrity is .
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Oh I met the fox guy from Guardians of the Galaxy

So? I met the Racoon guy
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Gwen Stefani, greet-n-meet. Incredibly kind.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I've met a ton...

Tiger woods is a kitten bag--
    So is Kenny Chesney... they are SUPER rude, entitled & loud about it.

Faith hill is the least friendly human on the planet.

Bill Murray, Clint, marky mark & Justin Timberlake are my favorites- very down to earth and all around good guys.

Where I live it's common to see celebs all over the place- so I'm not fazed by them- Ive never met any as a "fan" mostly as a patron of the same restaurant, grocery store etc... it probably makes a difference when you don't ask for photos/autographs.

Maybe you could introduce me to a few next month
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Oh I met the fox guy from Guardians of the Galaxy

So? I met the Racoon guy

I've never seen it, is he a fox or raccoon?

He was Forrest Gump's friend. His only friend.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Waited on Leonard Nimoy in Tahoe. Made a big impression. Charisma. Depth. Kindness. Humor. AND HE WAS *kitten* SPOCK FOR *kitten*'S SAKE!!!

Red Hot Chili Peppers ate at the sushi bar at the restaurant where I worked in Maui. For some reason that wasn't all that exciting... Then, a few weeks later, VICTOR NEWMAN FROM THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS CAME IN AND I WAS GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT.

sn8g5znfb9sm.jpg

I hadn't watched the soap in years. I don't know what came over me. Guy's magnetic.

I think there are others. My life is super glamorous.
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Had breakfast next to (and talked with, briefly) Josh Hamilton (baseball player). We're pretty much the same size, but he seemed at least twice as big as me. That's what being paid to be in shape is like, I suppose.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ed O'Neill , solid guy.