an't get back on track

Options
I had done great for about 6 weeks charting everything I ate. I spent about 8 weeks in hospital and rehab where I lost about 10 pounds Now I am out of the hospital and it seems like I can't get one day with my food and calories being on tract . I can't understand why I am so unwilling to do what I need to do., Infact I have even gained a couple pounds back that I lost please tell me how to get my mind back on track I don't know what has happened to me I must be rebellious

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    One step at a time. Try just logging everything for a few days, don't worry about the numbers for a bit. Then start making small changes, one at a time until you get back on track.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to get back on the horse after you've been seriously sidetracked, but you can do it! Don't let yourself be demoralized by any lack of progress. Just be gentle with yourself, start logging again, and you will back in the swing of things. And just as a side note, your body is probably still working to recuperate and heal. Eat enough to keep your energy up, even if it means you eat at a maintenance level for a couple weeks.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Don't do a whole day. Just do the next thing you eat. And then the next one. Baby steps.