Supportive girl group! (20-25 years old)

Options
124»

Replies

• xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, weigh 160lbs and looking to lose 35lbs!
  • samisadancer
    samisadancer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose around 30 feel free to add me too!
  • sophiepritchard679
    Options
    hey girls im 23!! want to loose approx 2 stone.. lost 5 with sw but lost my love for it z
  • ninajenay
    ninajenay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nina. I just turned 24 and I'm trying to lose 40-50ish pounds while working full time and getting my masters degree. I'd love to have a few more friends on here, feel free to add me! :)
  • arianapolitis
    arianapolitis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    24, 5'9, down 3 pounds, 10 more to go! Add me y'all!!
  • aimboden13
    aimboden13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 21, 5'4" and 150lbs looking to lose the 15 that I put on from my medication :-( feel free to add me. I need a lot of motivation as I'm just starting back up!
  • hdonaldsonm
    hdonaldsonm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    24. 5'8". Down ~10lb and plan to lose 20 more. Could always use new friends :)
  • dominicantummy
    dominicantummy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heyy I'm Dominique , 22 5'7 and trying to lose 40lbs by the end of the year. Feel free to add me ladies, definitely could use the motivation.
  • tiffany011191
    tiffany011191 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 and trying to lose about 70 lbs. Feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get :)
  • cheriebah
    cheriebah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm 24, 5'4 and wanting to lose 60kg or over 130 pounds. Really love to have some support for a massive journey :) also I'm clueless and don't know how to add people, so feel free
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 22 today and I'm looking to lose a lot of weight still. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Sonora__
    Sonora__ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and am looking to lose about 30 pounds and I need to tone up. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I know this is a bit older but I'm 22, 5'5 and looking to lose the last 20lbs (already lost 23lbs). Feel free to add me and we can motivate and support each other!
  • jackyyadira
    jackyyadira Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    20 years old, 5'3 i have lost 10lbs so far my goal is to lose another 50! Add me :smile:
  • jackyyadira
    Options
    Im glad i found this. Im 25yrs old. 5'5. Sedentary .From nyc i want to lose 45 lbs by december. I need accountability. Its mid-July. Im on a 1200 calorie diet. And with 2 cheat snacks per week added in. Im gonna try and do cardio every single day at the gym or. Doing just dance. Im also going to walk 10000 steps or more per day and not add it to my myfitnespal app. For calorie wiggle room. Aka 1300 calorie diet tops. Macros are 50p, 25f, 25c, Feel free to add me. I need the accountability. Im going to be serious with the calorie counting and diet . This is day 2 for me :)

How are you going with your weight loss ? Im trying to lose 50 lbs !
  • jackyyadira
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'3 and I need to lose about 50 pounds! I have an amazing support system! But could use more girl support. My boyfriend is amazing but all this healthy eating and exercise comes way better to him, and it's hard to watch him do so good while I struggle!! Please add me could use all the help I can get :)

We are both the same height im also trying to lose 50 lbs :smile:
  • annistark
    annistark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 and want to lose 20pounds, addme