Looking for Friends

Options
I have been on and off on here but I never had friends and I never posted. It wasn't until this last time and I made a couple friends. So if you'd like to be friends feel free to add me.

Replies

• RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off on here but I never had friends and I never posted. It wasn't until this last time and I made a couple friends. So if you'd like to be friends feel free to add me.

Hello, I have been here for about 33 days trimmed off 3 pounds, not much but it's okay. I will tell you what I have started to learn is to stay at or just below my calories intake per day!
    That is the most important item at this point for me. I will sent you a request to be helpful friends to each other for our health.
    Thank you
  • scanuti16
    scanuti16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me.I'm new here
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP for a few years too. Add me if you want :)
  • mariagruiz
    mariagruiz Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hello, I have been here for about 33 days trimmed off 3 pounds, not much but it's okay. I will tell you what I have started to learn is to stay at or just below my calories intake per day!
    That is the most important item at this point for me. I will sent you a request to be helpful friends to each other for our health.
    Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you
    scanuti16 wrote: »

• mariagruiz
    mariagruiz Posts: 4 Member
    Options