Looking for a chill accountability group

Options
Hi.

Anyone know of good accountability groups for gradual weight loss? Nothing extreme. Just need to do better with my "behavioral creep," which occurs at night, when I relax in front of television, and decide to eat a billion extra calories.

Replies

• annebarronton
    annebarronton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Following. I need the same!!
  • Iheartrunning36
    Iheartrunning36 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of an accountability group-im following too
  • Mizzy58
    Mizzy58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Let's start our own group. I'm in for sure.
  • Summer_Tulip
    Summer_Tulip Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Haha. Cool. Maybe we can just use this thread?

I just wanna stay reasonably close to my overall daily calorie goal on a consistent basis. I just used MFP to come up with a goal to lose at a rate of 1lb/week. Not hung up on macros. (To each their own.)

Every now and then I'm fine with having a high-calorie day, but I would like to space them out a couple weeks each time.

I guiltlessly eat back my exercise calories for sure. And I will continue to. Knowing I can eat my burns motivates me to do more physical activity.

My food diary is set to public. I had some indulgent last few days which is what motivated me to be more accountable (without being aggressive or obsessed).

Well if someone creates a group let me know! Or I guess ppl can jump on this thread? Whatever works.
  • finesseyourgoals
    finesseyourgoals Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I want in!!
  • Summer_Tulip
    Options
    Ok I will start a new thread with some suggestions... then whoever wants in, just set your dairy to public (if you want ppl to see it) and hop on board. Stay tuned!
  • Summer_Tulip
    Options
    OK its up for those of you still interested. The name of the post is The Chill Accountability Crowd. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10578058/the-chill-accountability-crowd#latest
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Bad eyes. I thought it said chili.