So I'm new to Twitter !

Options
Sil209xo
Sil209xo Posts: 11 Member
Just made a twitter account . Who loves twitter ? What's your opinion about it ?

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Too political.. sometimes I see funny stuff but like all the politics ugh
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I don't see the appeal.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I love it! Though it's hard to filter out the political whooha, there's almost as much positive, inspirational content if you're willing to really look. I am always retweeting, or even saying for myself, nice things.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I just don't get it. At all.

But in my defense, I'm a dummy
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Before I thought it was stupid but after using it for a little over a month I can say I'm a fan. Like most social media if you follow the right people it can be a good way to link up with fellow creatives and other people with similar interests.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    If you follow the right influential people Twitter can be quite useful and inspiring. If you follow the wrong people, it's the political war zone everyone has mentioned.

I don't recommend tweeting (yourself) unless you enjoy trying to debate closed minded people, or promoting your brand.
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Twitter. It's the only social media I use on the daily. Facebook I am rarely on, anymore.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a few months & I didn't really like it. The only reason I could see having it again for me personally is to troll other twitter users just for *kitten* & giggles.