Failure is not an option!!

Options
Hello my name's Joe I'm new to this. I mainly wanted to get healthy and lose weight for one, I want to look and feel better. Two I was recently diagnosed with fatty liver disease. I guess working behind a computer screen really took it's toll lol that and a not so active life style. But that changes today, I look forward to this new endevour and reading about the success of others, you motivate me I'll motivate you! Hope you all have a good day!

Replies

• theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember it's a journey and it's not a straight path to success. You'll be up and down back and forth, just stick to it and you'll see results over time. I only say this because I've seen people get discouraged easily if they "mess up" on one meal or week. Keep us updated on your journey!
  • estcav13
    estcav13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Joe! The fact that you're taking this step is huge! We will all try to keep you on track! Do you have children?
  • randers8410
    randers8410 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I really like the motivation I'm receiving on my first day lol but No, children at the moment, just dogs :)
  • ahhgrapes1968
    ahhgrapes1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You got this Joe! And WOD is right, it's a journey and there will be ups and downs. Just remember who you are and why you are doing this. And don't look at this as a diet, it's a lifestyle change. To me, diet means temporary. When you have serious health concerns, temporary just won't do!