Pizza Shaming? No...Just No. >:(

Options
124»

Replies

• lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Yes, because pizza is one of the 7 miracles of the food world! When I came back from several months in china, the first day back all I ate was one large pepperoni and bacon pizza. Gods did I miss it.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My favorite ever is Papa Murphy's gourmet chicken garlic. Love it! I get a thin crust, and I get eat the whole thing myself over the course of a couple days, because nobody else in my house likes it.

I get it with extra sauce and extra chicken instead of the green onion. You know, cuz protein is good for you :-p
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    anyone ever had Sicilian pizza ?

yup, native new yorker here born and raised. mmm sicilian pizza. i also have wild sicilian hair too, the humidity is killing it!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I do like lasagna, a little better though. :tongue:

garfpizzanolasagne_zps520222b5.gif

that's when you get a baked ziti pizza, close enough lol
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    The crust has to be some sort of bread, not that cauliflower crap. Cauliflower /= pizza crust (or mashed potatoes). It's as bad as people pawning mashed bananas as ice cream/pancakes/muffins/cookies.

pizza_zpsc5272181.gif

Damn, I miss Pizza Hut's stuffed crust. GO DOWN, BLOOD PRESSURE.

Best slide show I've ever seen!!!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just found my new fave local pizza joint here the other day - seriously the BEST pizza i've ever had! stone fired thin crust base, amazing fresh pizza sauce, and great toppings. And it wasn't just because it was 1am and I'd just finished going to a concert, and the pizza place was closing down so the guy gave me and hubby a free slice of cheese pizza each (and we also ordered another slice each - they didn't have much choice since they were just closing but i had ham and mushroom and hubby had hawaiian).

and OMG. how can you not love this? http://www.pizzagarden.ca/history.html look at their ingredients. Good, basic, natural ingredients! and the crust - OMG...not greasy at all! seriously, i want to go there everyday (but then again i'd probably be back at square 1 if I did that! LOL). unfortunately they only have 3 locations, but one of the 3 is fairly close to where I live! :bigsmile: