Chicks looking for fun in the sun - Caribbean style :)

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I've partied with all the hot chicks in the Caribbean, looking for some mainland gals. Any of you beauty's looking for a quick vacation?

There are other sites for this kind of request. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here to live a healthy lifestyle and get fit... hence the name MyFitnessPal. Funny they named this site that, right!

That doesn't matter because this' the Chit Chat section, sort of like Fun & Games, isn't exclusively concerning fitness.

We could then say that because this' MyFitnessPal that, this application/website's solely for people; whom're into fitness & making friends with, fellow fitness enthusiasts & not at all here to lose, gain or maintain their physique without exercise! You yourself participate. within The Singles Hangout (as do I) & I participate within the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip thread, yet they aren't concerning fitness!

Wow, I see I have a bullseye on my head because you seem to like to try to rip apart every single thing I say.

Did you see the date he joined? Three days ago. It seems pretty obvious the OP joined strictly for trying to find some females.

Yes, I join in on threads, but do you see me trying to hook up with people? I believe that answer is a big fat NO!!! Having casual conversations is one thing, creating a thread about finding potential party partners is different.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go thru the rest of my day without you zeroing in on me.

Likewise don't zero in, on other's appropriate use; of this application/website because his conduct, wasn't against; the community guidelines!

I have no clue what you just said.
  • BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've partied with all the hot chicks in the Caribbean, looking for some mainland gals. Any of you beauty's looking for a quick vacation?

There are other sites for this kind of request. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here to live a healthy lifestyle and get fit... hence the name MyFitnessPal. Funny they named this site that, right!

That doesn't matter because this' the Chit Chat section, sort of like Fun & Games, isn't exclusively concerning fitness.

We could then say that because this' MyFitnessPal that, this application/website's solely for people; whom're into fitness & making friends with, fellow fitness enthusiasts & not at all here to lose, gain or maintain their physique without exercise! You yourself participate. within The Singles Hangout (as do I) & I participate within the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip thread, yet they aren't concerning fitness!

Wow, I see I have a bullseye on my head because you seem to like to try to rip apart every single thing I say.

Did you see the date he joined? Three days ago. It seems pretty obvious the OP joined strictly for trying to find some females.

Yes, I join in on threads, but do you see me trying to hook up with people? I believe that answer is a big fat NO!!! Having casual conversations is one thing, creating a thread about finding potential party partners is different.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go thru the rest of my day without you zeroing in on me.

Likewise don't zero in, on other's appropriate use; of this application/website because his conduct, wasn't against; the community guidelines!

I'd believe that, if you didn't understand; my longer post ~ classic deflection!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I'd believe that, if you didn't understand; my longer post ~ classic deflection!

Trying to read around the punctuation is challenging. And I don't understand what makes you think you have the right to go around correcting people. Until you are perfect, I suggest keeping your corrections to yourself.
  • BattleRopes
    Options

Trying to read around the punctuation is challenging. And I don't understand what makes you think you have the right to go around correcting people. Until you are perfect, I suggest keeping your corrections to yourself.

Obviously I am not perfect, my punctuation; proves that & I don't understand what makes you think you have the right to go around, bashing people; that're following the rules!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Obviously I am not perfect, my punctuation; proves that & I don't understand what makes you think you have the right to go around, bashing people; that're following the rules!

I wasn't bashing, just making a statement. And if he had a problem he should have spoken up. I'm sure he doesn't need anyone coming to his rescue.
  • BattleRopes
    Options

I wasn't bashing, just making a statement. And if he had a problem he should have spoken up. I'm sure he doesn't need anyone coming to his rescue.

I am also sure that, he didn't need a response that; he wasn't seeking!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

As you have very well exercised by jumping on my case the last 2 days... you post in a public forum, you're going to get comments you don't like.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • BattleRopes
    Options

As you have very well exercised by jumping on my case the last 2 days... you post in a public forum, you're going to get comments you don't like.

Actually you initiated, the previous 1; with me!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The real question is how do you pronounce Caribbean?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

Actually, MFP is the greatest dating site on the planet. And, you can use it for fitness. And counting calories.

win/win/win
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Um, no. You started that one with me. I responded to someone and you put your two cents in by nitpicking what I said.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Actually, MFP is the greatest dating site on the planet. And, you can use it for fitness. And counting calories.

win/win/win

You're funny :lol:
  • BattleRopes
    Options

Um, no. You started that one with me. I responded to someone and you put your two cents in by nitpicking what I said.
    Well some, of your requests're impossible & illegal! 1st concerning periods, women residing together tend to sync their cycles it's an odd phenomenon so that's almost impossible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony; unless your tenant doesn't have periods & you're unable to ask if they do because of privacy. 2nd if diarrhea's a medical condition, you'd be violating disability laws. Also your preference about 50 Shades, goes against tenant laws because book/movie preference; isn't illegal.

I guess the "just for fun" part was overlooked?

That was your response, to me concerning my response; to the OP!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

The original pronunciation is "kar-a-be-an" Americans and tourists have contorted it into "ka-rib-e-an". I myself have always pronounced it the original way, not because I have always known to be original but that's how I hear it pronounced most times.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Well some, of your requests're impossible & illegal! 1st concerning periods, women residing together tend to sync their cycles it's an odd phenomenon so that's almost impossible https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony; unless your tenant doesn't have periods & you're unable to ask if they do because of privacy. 2nd if diarrhea's a medical condition, you'd be violating disability laws. Also your preference about 50 Shades, goes against tenant laws because book/movie preference; isn't illegal.

Careful, a little dutchess is coming out here.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

And I was the second one who said that!! Omg, I see you're going to think you can do no wrong and that everyone else is open for criticism. I'm done talking to you. Please do not reply to my comments. I'm here to have fun, not bicker with someone who thinks it's their right to correct people when clearly they aren't perfect.

And lighten up!! Stop being so literal!! Have fun!
  • BattleRopes
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Careful, a little dutchess is coming out here.

Lol! :D
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

The original pronunciation is "kar-a-be-an" Americans and tourists have contorted it into "ka-rib-e-an". I myself have always pronounced it the original way, not because I have always known to be original but that's how I hear it pronounced most times.

All the Caribbeans I grew up with (myself included) never pronounced it like that.