Calling all short women: let's be MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• czmiles926
    czmiles926 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3, 105 lbs and trying to gain weight. I'm pescetarian but I only eat fish once or twice a week
  • dianarh28
    dianarh28 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'1" with shoes on.
  • dianarh28
    dianarh28 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Haha. Where did the rest of my post go? Anyway, add me please.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 4'11.
  • rabsickles1991
    rabsickles1991 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm short too! I barely graze 5'0" but I always tell everyone I'm 5'0" (shhh!). Im just getting back to it. My goal was to lose ten pounds for my birthday last year and I managed to get down seven pounds and was just three pounds shy of my goal of 125. But unfortunately with the new year and lifestyle change Ive been eating way too much fast and junk foods and ended up gaining 15 extra pounds. Currently I'm back at 135 pounds, my start weight last year and now I'm focusing on just exercising and eating proper healthy nutritious meals three times a day.
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    5' too! Possibly shorter, idk, but I'm not gonna admit that. Currently trying to stick around 1300 cals with eating back exercise cals. Will adjust after a few weeks. Feel free to add me:)
  • flower761
    flower761 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5' too! Trying to lose pregnancy weight. My weight's been going up and down, and I would love support to keep me focused on my goal. It's so hard!
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me as I'm fun sized too!
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    5' tall, murakami fan, newly sober, and I love supporting people so add me! :)
  • chrwel02
    chrwel02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5’3! Feel free to add me
  • Kristen8912
    Kristen8912 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do you become friends on here? I am 5'0 and would love being friends!
  • Driaa20
    Driaa20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'2ishhhh, could anyone with an open diary add me please!!
  • HopefulMeD
    HopefulMeD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a short woman, and would be happy to open my diary, but I am curious about whether or not the exercise notes and food notes show when you open your diary. Those I would rather keep private, though I would be happy to share what I'm actually eating and drinking throughout the day.

I am barely 4'11" tall, so I actually have to stay under 1000 cal a day to lose. This has been a lifelong battle at this stage.

I am wishing you good progress, and would be happy for another short buddy in this journey! And not just in losing, but then in maintaining.

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 2 and a HALF. That detail is IMPORTANT!

Anyone may add me if you wish, but you might prefer not to, as I eat a lot more than most women do on any typical Short People Unite thread.
    HopefulMeD wrote: »
    Hi. I am a short woman, and would be happy to open my diary, but I am curious about whether or not the exercise notes and food notes show when you open your diary. Those I would rather keep private, though I would be happy to share what I'm actually eating and drinking throughout the day.

I am barely 4'11" tall, so I actually have to stay under 1000 cal a day to lose. This has been a lifelong battle at this stage.

I am wishing you good progress, and would be happy for another short buddy in this journey! And not just in losing, but then in maintaining.
    Exercise and food notes show if your diary is open.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    How do you become friends on here? I am 5'0 and would love being friends!
    On the internet browser*, click on the name to the left of the post. This will bring up a pop-up box. Click again on the poster's name or picture inside the box, and that will take you to the user's profile, where you will see the option Add As Friend.

*If you are using the Android default web browser on a Samsung smartphone, this doesn't work, as the user's profile never loads. My workaround is to use the Google Chrome browser instead.

• jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @HeliumIsNoble that extra HALF is important. I always 'round up' from 5'2.5" to 5'3" because it makes my BMI sooo much more reasonable :D

Include me because this is my kind of group!
  • NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'1 here!!! The struggle of being short!!! Everything recommends me eating 1000-1200 calories a day but I just can't do it ... So I settled for 1340 1-1.5# weight loss a week... feel free to add me SW 202 CW 180 GW 150
  • obrienann56
    obrienann56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm four foot ten
  • velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and finding it very hard to break a plateau .im so happy to have found you all for a boost of motivation
  • velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1m16fevida9o.jpg
    This is Bella , trying to help me stay under 1200 calories