How would you track Dollar Workout Club?

Options
Hi all,

I searched Dollar Workout Club in the forums and in the exercises but I'm not sure how to track it. It's 20 minutes of intense supersets of mostly bodyweight moves (so far for me)...ex. yesterday's Chest and Back day was 5 sets of 12 pushups, 6 burpees, 12 inch worms, then 5 sets of 24 deadlifts (4 lb weights), 18 supermans, 24 bent over rows (again, 4 lbs). It took about 20 minutes not counting warm up and cool down/stretching. I am tracking it as "Calisthenics, vigorous effort" for the whole workout length. I'm not sure if there is any value to tracking the individual moves separately, honestly that is a bit of a buzzkill to think about because tracking already takes a fair bit of time. What do you all do for workouts like the one above?
Thanks!

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    deadlifts with 4lbs??? :/
  • PPumpItUp
    PPumpItUp Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What is a worm?
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yup, 4 lb deadlifts. I am just getting back to strength training after a back injury and a c-section. I'm just looking for insight on how to best track this for balancing calories correctly.
  • phizzylizzy
    Options
    The inch worm move is a walk-out plank basically.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a heart rate monitor if you want to an accurate calorie burn reading for you. I use a polar FT4, its much more accurate than what MFP tells you.
  • phizzylizzy
    Options
    Thanks!