Don't understand why?

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
Today is my weigh in day. My last weigh in was at 172. Today is 166 but, on my ticker, it only shows a 2 pound loss. I don't understand that?

Replies

• HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    try entering it again, look at your progress report also to see if it shows what you had at your last weigh in.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    It also calcuates what your weight was when you first started the site, if you gained then lost, it wont' show. Like when I started I think I was 162, some things happend and I got up to 178, I have recently lost 4lbs, but my ticker shows 0 because Iam still above the weight I started at. I dont' know if that is the case for you or not, just my story.
  • beutiful5678
    beutiful5678 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    your starting weight on your ticker shows 168. the number of pounds lost on the side of the ticker is number of pounds lost from your starting weight.

sooo if you want to show your progress from 172 then reenter your starting weight and then remake your ticker. when i've changed my goals it didn't show up on my ticker until i redid it.

oh and congratulations on your progress!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    The starting weight on your ticker shows 168 so 166 is only 2 pounds less than 168 that's why it is showing that way.
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    OH! I forgot to change my starting weight when I "jumped" back on the "wagon". It had been a loooonnng time.:embarassed: