I need to get out of this rut...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm not new to MFP but I am new to the "community". 3 years ago I started my fitness journey and lost 40 pounds. I felt amazing and was exactly to the ounce of my goal weight for my wedding day! Since then I've slacked and counted on "eh I'll get back at it soon"....2 years later I'm almost back to where I started :-/ Just looking to find friends to help motivate each other :)

Replies

• MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Everything's possible, never give up. B)

Have Fun
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Everything's possible, never give up. B)

Have Fun

Thanks! :)
  • EmmaR35
    EmmaR35 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same place. Also joined a while ago, lost a whole bunch of weight and have put it all back on again:(
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    EmmaR35 wrote: »
    I'm in exactly the same place. Also joined a while ago, lost a whole bunch of weight and have put it all back on again:(

I know what you're feeling! Lol If you wanna add me I'm going to be on every day!
  • Bex19861
    Bex19861 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I am heavier now then I was after I had my first child list 2st got pregnant again. My baby is now 14 weeks old and I hate myself I feel so unhealthy and ache! I need support and someone to share this journey with!
  • angelcld9
    angelcld9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing! I couldn't have been happier with how I look and felt for my wedding a year ago and now I'm back where I started. As soon as we hit the honeymoon I completely swerved off track!
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    angelcld9 wrote: »
    I went through the same thing! I couldn't have been happier with how I look and felt for my wedding a year ago and now I'm back where I started. As soon as we hit the honeymoon I completely swerved off track!

My sister in law came to stay with us the day before my wedding...that's what started my downhill lol! Thanks for the add :)