Hi guys and gals

froogal
froogal Posts: 7 Member
Im 36, stay at home, married mum of two. I love playing computer games and escaping in a book. Both these activities are done lounging around on an office chair or comfy sofa! Im currently 16stone at 5ft 7in because of this. I've started losing weight by walking 3-5km per day (even jogged a bit lately) and doing arm reps with weights. My husband is very supportive and watches the kids when he gets home from work (after we have all eaten dinner) so I can walk my 5k for 45mins every evening. My goal is to get from a size 22 to a size 14 (UK sizes) and to be able to arm wrestles my husband and actually make him work damn hard to win! I've cut out all sugary drinks, including alcohol, setting a calorie max of 1200 per day and working out to burn any extra I eat to stay under it. So far I need to buy some heavier dumbbells as im getting stronger and im going to walk further and further each day and work in longer and longer jogging. Maybe one day I'll be fit enough to complete a marathon! I'd like to eventually do one to raise money for diabetes UK as my eldest son is a type 1 diabetic. He's fit and healthy and deserves more than a faulty immune system, so raising money towards research into a cure would mean a lot to the whole family.

Replies