1 Month, No Weight Loss

Options
2»

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    xShreddx wrote: »
    Check out how many grams of sugar you are eating each day. Too much sugar means adding fat.

lol...what? too much ANYTHING means added fat if it puts you in a calorie surplus...nothing to do with sugar!
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've lost 41 lbs with what works for me. I was hust trying to ve helpful but you are choosing to be a troll. Good for you!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Check out how many grams of sugar you are eating each day. Too much sugar means adding fat.

Again, no.

This:
    I've lost 41 lbs with what works for me. I was hust trying to ve helpful but you are choosing to be a troll. Good for you!
    Do your research and discover what you liver does when you eat too much sugar.

You'll find that if you post accurate information that's supported by vetted sources you'll do much better than posting inaccurate information supported by your opinion/experience and google-woo that contradicts scientific studies and research...

• TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options

lol...I'm choosing to be a troll?? you are going on a million different posts here and telling people that sugar is some magical devil that will make them fat. then you tell us to go do research to prove your point. who is trolling??

Now you should know if you don't agree with something you are a troll