Beginning my fitness journey...

Options
Hi everyone!
I am 17 years old from Essex, England and today is the day that I have decided to begin my fitness and health journey. Ever since I was around 15, I have not been comfortable with my weight and the way I eat. I have binged a lot and just not cared enough to look after myself. I am no-where near over weight, yet I know I am unhealthy.
Many times in the past I have started to go to the gym and eat well, but it soon stops after a week at most. I am feeling very motivated at this moment in time as next summer I have two very important weddings that I am attending and would love to look and feel my best by then.
I am looking for fellow myfitnesspal users who are in similar positions to lose a little weight, tone up and become a healthier, happier person. I feel it'd motivate me a lot more!

Replies

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Try to set a routine and make it become a habit so it helps keep you from becoming unmotivated. I'm in the same boat. I become bored extremely easily and have a hard time setting a habit before I want to move onto something new and eventually give up.

I think I've finally found a new joy that interests me. Hoping I can go longer for 4 months this time.