Any UNC Tarheels (beat Dook) on here?

We can share in our love of MFP and our hatred of Dook.

Looking to lose about Lawrence Taylor (56). I'm committed to small goals, though. So i hope to move to where I have James Worthy left (52) in a few short weeks. Moving on to Tyler Hansbrough, hopefully, (50) will be quick. There's Kelvin Bryant/Justin Jackson (44) and Sam Perkins (41). After I get past them I will make a quick stop off at Al Wood (30) and then be shooting for the greatest of all time (please don't bring up your LeBron stories to me). Having only a Michael Jordan to lose (23) should really motivate me. If all goes well Vince Carter (15) will be around the corner in a few weeks. Then on to Phil Ford (12).

I have to say a little something here about Phil Ford. I fell in love with basketball while watching him play, which led to a love for sports, in general. I always wore number 12. Being a white female from a small town never deterred me from identifying with him. I admired his versatility and especially the way he would be willing to dive after every ball.

After Phil, well, Eric Montross (0) isn't far away. He's right after two of my new faves Marcus Paige (5) and Joel Berry (2).

I'm a 40s mom of three who discovered that not exercising and eating whatever you want leads to weight gain. Not sure how scientists haven't figured this out yet. Oh, wait...