Food prep/healthy food inspiration wanted!

Options
PartyKardy
PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
Does anyone have pictures of their meal preps or healthy food? I love seeing healthy food inspiration and I think it's helpful to see things people actually enjoy eating! I posted a few of my own here. Looking forward to seeing others!

jdeq3n5c46c7.png
3b187sm1pqvg.png
2jbkepspttp7.png
zk8q9mdwl44d.png
wbgxilm6qa14.png
7gixrxa6txz6.png
3nsab2nplt5f.png

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Impressive!

The extent of my food prep is having a collection of things in my bottom drawer at work. I've got some fruit, rice, and soup in there ... then I bring in frozen veg and yogurt each day.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That's great. I occasionally take photos of things, but I seem to be a terrible food photographer and don't have the discipline/interest to do it regularly. Always willing to share menus, though.

I totally get the desire to see photos -- I flip through cookbooks and food blogs/recipe sites to get ideas (I never actually follow recipes), and always gravitate to ones with beautiful photos. Wish I was better about doing it myself!

Oh, and my version of food prepping is knowing what my ingredients are, planning for dinner in my head, and usually making some lunches ahead and putting them in tupperware.
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm a sahm so I just pull stuff out of my fridge/cupboards and throw together lol.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Impressive!

The extent of my food prep is having a collection of things in my bottom drawer at work. I've got some fruit, rice, and soup in there ... then I bring in frozen veg and yogurt each day.

My lunch ...

quick_cup_brown_3d.jpg?mode=max&trim.threshold=10&width=300&height=520

43135-be-steamfresh-corn-cauli-broc-peas-450g-3d-jpg.jpg?w=272&h=260&file=

While the veggies are in the microwave, I empty the rice into my bowl, add a small tin of chicken in springwater, and mix it together. Then I fill a tall glass with water.

I remove the veggies, dump them into the bowl, add salt and I'm done.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Great photos..will help me plan food combos
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Are you really prepare all that! I just make a couple of sandwiches in the morning and grab whatever fruit and veg I have to take along to work. In the evening I cook, which hardly ever takes more than 20 minutes.