There's an entry for poop . . .

imanibelle
imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
It's like 220 something calories.
Just thought I'd share this in case it helped anybody.

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    any insight on portion control ?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    How did you figure that out...what were you searching for and why?
  • imanibelle
    imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
    It's 1/4 cup. So it's not really low cal, but I don't think you'd need that much for satiety.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Lol, I've used the sh term, and it was measured by the shovelful. I think it came up to 1200 cal. That was when I binged badly one day :D
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Hmmmm....must go do random search on mfp...see what else comes up.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Umm. Ok. So you looked up poo, so you could log a log? :laugh: I had looked up a edible underware once. :/
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Well *kitten*
  • LittleLionHeart1
    I wish. They were like plastic. I think very low calore. Under 50 or 25 cals. Fruit roll ups, or candy, or marshmello peeps underware would have tasted better.
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Umm. Ok. So you looked up poo, so you could log a log? :laugh: I had looked up a edible underware once. :/

Are those like fruit roll up panties? Are they low cal?

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    I remember A long time ago on here there was an entry for Semen, not sure if it's still there or not. I think it went by load lol
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Dual purpose gif gift for this thread. For the OP, and for @newmeadow because we love our lite brites. ilm90zdusumc.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Well, I did have these other gifs to go with the theme. That armpit is nasty. :laugh: and a perfect waxing candidate.
    om643cz3nihf.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I remember A long time ago on here there was an entry for Semen, not sure if it's still there or not. I think it went by load lol

I think it's been removed but I remember it as well. If I'm not mistaken one of the serving sizes for it was "1 squirt"
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    @erica_today for your poop coffees ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I think it's been removed but I remember it as well. If I'm not mistaken one of the serving sizes for it was "1 squirt"

I have seen in logged in teaspoons, it's been awhile though.

I have also seen someone log their marijuana and coke consumption. (not the soda) Not sure why you would even log those since they are calorie free though. And if you use them at the same time does the energy boost from the coke cancel the muchie sensation of the marijuana?
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member

@SEAHORSES4EVER the fact that I don't know you and you tagged me for this shows that I've done something right with my poop coffees which I'm having right now. No shame.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

I always tag seahorses.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I have seen in logged in teaspoons, it's been awhile though.

I have also seen someone log their marijuana and coke consumption. (not the soda) Not sure why you would even log those since they are calorie free though. And if you use them at the same time does the energy boost from the coke cancel the muchie sensation of the marijuana?

What if they used the mj to make cannabutter for brownies?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    i would have thought it would be under cardio