My middle

Options
Can't get rid of my little pouch

Replies

• take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio...& food options. Some foods diet combinations help burn belly fat..high knees standing exercises core torching exercises planks..for some it's the last to go...
  • take2spicy
    Options
    Standing at exercises & floor if you can. Also swimming will tone and burn a ton of calories.
  • take2spicy
    Options
    Well that is true you can't target where you are going to lose but if all else fails it's a suggestion. It works for some people.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    take2spicy wrote: »
    Well that is true you can't target where you are going to lose but if all else fails it's a suggestion. It works for some people.

So it's true, but it works? You make no sense friend.
  • ourenchantedcottage
    ourenchantedcottage Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have that pouch also. The doctor said it will come to a point no matter how much you exercise and diet (unless you drain all the fat from your body) it will still be there, even if you exercise all day long. There is only one option for that little pouch below your belly button is to have it removed. Sad but true!
  • take2spicy
    Options
    Just trying to offer suggestions. You are right a caloric deficit is the only thing that will result in weightloss. For me cardio combined with a healthy eating plan (deficit) toning strengthening exercises have really helped me to lose inches from my midsection. Not saying that works for everyone.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    take2spicy wrote: »
    Just trying to offer suggestions. You are right a caloric deficit is the only thing that will result in weightloss. For me cardio combined with a healthy eating plan (deficit) toning strengthening exercises have really helped me to lose inches from my midsection. Not saying that works for everyone.

I know. I just want to make sure that suggestions offered are realistic and true so that people don't go spinning their wheels. You lost inches from your midsection because you are in a calorie deficit. Great work :)
  • coralred1965
    coralred1965 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Are you male or female? Have you had children? Have you lost a lot of weight?
    I've had children (one weighed 8lb 6oz) and being 5ft 2 my stomach has stretched.
    No amount of exercise or calories deficit will change mine.
    If I try and go into a calorie deficit I loose weight everywhere else as you can't spot reduce then I look too thin.
    My ab muscles are tight and I do have definition but that being said I can grab the skin around my belly button where it's stretched. I do swimming as it helps with the muscle strength and I also lift. I dont do cardio as I dont want to loose anymore weight. I'm 108lbs. If I eat in surplus the weight goes on my stomach straight away.
    Mines never been flat since, other than surgery (which I don't want) I strengthen my core a lot.