100 Day Fitness Challenge! Who here would like to join me?

Options
Katherinelittle24
Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
Hi guys! So this is my first challenge and I was inspired to do this challenge because recently I read an article about a woman that was in the 300's and she went to the gym for 100 days straight and had one heck of a transformation. Here is the article, for anyone that would like to read it or even just hear her story: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/100-day-workout

Now, with that being said, I knew that I struggled with fitness of any kind even just taking a 10 minute to a 30 minute walk. So I decided that starting TODAY I will do this fitness challenge in which, for a 100 days straight I will workout for at least 30 minutes a day. Now, this doesn't have to include just going to the gym but it can be any type of workout like swimming, horseback riding, hiking, walking, etc. Anyway to get you out of the house and moving in some sort of way! I know that I may need a day or two a week to rest my muscles, so on those days I will do some simple exercises on youtube and go for like a light walk that way I am still doing some type of exercise, but it's not as intense. So here's the breakdown of this 100 day Fitness Challenge:

Step 1: Push yourself to start this challenge today! It's as simple as that.
Step 2: Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day for a 100 days straight (if this is too much for you, than maybe just do 10 minutes at a time and then keep pushing yourself to do more each and everyday)
Step 3: Every time you are exercising which can be pretty much anything, just as long as you're getting a good sweat and burning calories, take a selfie and post it on Social Media and, or on your profile on Myfitnesspal (whatever you're comfortable with). On social media, specifically instagram, use hashtag #workitout100.

TIP: I got this hashtag and this idea to take pictures from another website which is called, "workitout100.com"

Step 4: Before you post a picture of yourself, write something in the subject line which can be about anything like about your goals, dreams and what you want to accomplish today and write even: Day 1, or Day 2, etc. I know that I will doing this myself because it's a good way to keep track of your fitness goals and to feel encourage and just motivate each other to do the same.

There you have it! So everyday for a 100 days straight, take a picture in any shape and form of yourself and post it either on social media, myfitnesspal or even both! and see how you've progress in a 100 days and how this challenge has change you thus far...

If anyone here would like to add me on here and accept this challenge with me, please do! You may start at anytime, of course....together, we can do this and we can motivate each other! So lets do this together...

Replies