How many days?

Options
Im tryin to gain weight taken in 2500 calories a day plus i work out for an hour.. How many days a week should i workout?

Replies

• se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    that's personal preference, as long as you get all of your exercises in your routine at least once a week, some people split the week into upper day and lower day, some people do Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, like me, some people Push, Legs, Pull days. It varies depending on the routine. You should try to space your days out though and have rest days. Don't lift weights every single day.
  • Amyleex3
    Amyleex3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think im going to space it out maybe just 4 days a week
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    that's personal preference, as long as you get all of your exercises in your routine at least once a week, some people split the week into upper day and lower day, some people do Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, like me, some people Push, Legs, Pull days. It varies depending on the routine. You should try to space your days out though and have rest days. Don't lift weights every single day.

• not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    Find an established program, it will instruct you how many days to train each week.