What are your favorite frozen dinners?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kida_Johnson
    Kida_Johnson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Devour buffalo chicken mac & cheese is my favorite.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    There's no frozen dinner that fills me up. If you can make a frozen dinner, I assume you have a microwave and fridge/freezer. How about a bag of broccoli, black beans from a can, precooked chicken breast and a big bowl of fruit or Greek yogurt. Easy peasy.
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My go-to combo is a Lean Cusine Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese entree, with a bag of steamer California Blend veggies and then mixed together with Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet n' Sour sauce. Filling, tasty, gets the veggies in and it comes in under 500 calories (entree is 250, bag of veggies is around 100 and then sauce is 50 calories per 2tbsp serving).
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying the Healthy Choice Simply Steamers lately. The Meatball Marinara is pretty good. (280 cal)

Lean Cuisine Mango Coconut Chicken is tasty but I can only find it at Target. (330 cal)

Luvo Turkey Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. (260 cal)
  • walkinginplace
    walkinginplace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I myself only ever eat the Lean Cuisine Cafe Steamers in the beef teriyaki flavor, so everyone's ideas have been super helpful.
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Amy's enchiladas and the Mexican casserole
    Blake's chicken Marsala or lasagne bolognese

Several from Trader Joe's:
    Reduced guilt spinach stuffed shells
    Chili relleno
    Butter chicken
    Chicken tikka masala
    Tarte d Alsace (eat the whole thing lol)
  • nissarayna
    nissarayna Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I try not to have too many boxed meals, for me or the kids but sometimes I'm just too lazy, for me AND ONLY ME. ..it would have to be Amy's INDIAN MATTAR PANEER, tends to be on the pricy side at walmart for a small box meal, high in sodium, but goodness it is delicious, I haven't actually had that since before I started trying to lose weight, but now I want it.

Link to nutrition.

https://www.amys.com/our-foods/indian-mattar-paneer
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    For dinner Stouffer's for lunch Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love Smart Made Rosemary Grilled Beef and Vegetables, I also love the Eating Well Beef Stroganoff.

And you can't go wrong with Trader Joes frozen entrees, most are really good. The frozen mac and cheese (not the reduced guilt) is the best frozen mac and cheese on the market, imo.

I will frequently eat these for lunch with an extra side of veg that I bring from home.
  • lizholt326
    lizholt326 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amy's mexican casserole bowl, mattar paneer, mattar tofu, and broccoli cheddar bowls are my favs