Getting there: 375 to 250

Options
tg16nullity
tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
I'm here because I remember a time not so long ago when I was 165 @ 6% body fat. But then life happened. Depression. Hopeless situations. I stopped weighing myself after 375 lbs because the scale told me "E". I feared that I might not be around to see my kids grow up at this rate.

In January 2016 my work had a Biggest Loser contest. It motivated me to go low carb (which is how I got down to 6% back in the day) and get more active. By April I had won the contest @ 297 lbs. I went on to reach my current weight a few months later... then I got stuck and started to lose ground. I'm ready now to finish the job! :D

I may never see 165 again, but 185 is in my sights. MFP has helped get the momentum going again. I've stopped drinking, started running, and have been tracking everything. Lost 10 lbs since joining up!

I'm grateful for the community here and look forward to enjoying reading and sharing successes!

b4n@fer.jpg

Replies

• bele2009
    bele2009 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can do this, just be consistent and honest with your log. You look great!
  • tg16nullity
    tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey That's awesome congrats!!!
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic post! You look great and sound as though you've found your groove. Congrats!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    good job- keep up the good work- for You and your kids!
  • philyflyazz
    philyflyazz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing you look great
  • ezekielsherrard205735
    ezekielsherrard205735 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW :*:*:*t626gh5g2gd23.jpg
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I remember a time not so long ago when I was 165 @ 6% body fat. But then life happened. Depression. Hopeless situations. I stopped weighing myself after 375 lbs because the scale told me "E". I feared that I might not be around to see my kids grow up at this rate.

In January 2016 my work had a Biggest Loser contest. It motivated me to go low carb (which is how I got down to 6% back in the day) and get more active. By April I had won the contest @ 297 lbs. I went on to reach my current weight a few months later... then I got stuck and started to lose ground. I'm ready now to finish the job! :D

I may never see 165 again, but 185 is in my sights. MFP has helped get the momentum going again. I've stopped drinking, started running, and have been tracking everything. Lost 10 lbs since joining up!

I'm grateful for the community here and look forward to enjoying reading and sharing successes!

b4n@fer.jpg

You look great!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @tg16nullity

I have questions! Friend me please. For some reason I can't do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!