• ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    Fiber One Original cereal, omg it's just incredible mixed in there <3

That's the one that's 60 calories per serving right? Serious volume. I like it in there too but not a whole serving.

Yes that's the one! I only use about 15-20g, I think a full serving is too much too.

Yeah I can eat a full serving but even in my giant 480g serving of yogurt, it turns to mostly cereal.

Yeah the macros on that original fiber one are ridiculous. Most voluminous low calorie cereal serving there is.

Unfortunately I can't keep cereal in the house because I have some issues.

Crazy good macros and it actually taste good, its my favorite by far. Yeah I hear you, I ate an entire box of cinnamon toast crunch in one day so I have to stay far away from that stuff :o
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

That's the one that's 60 calories per serving right? Serious volume. I like it in there too but not a whole serving.

Yes that's the one! I only use about 15-20g, I think a full serving is too much too.

Yeah I can eat a full serving but even in my giant 480g serving of yogurt, it turns to mostly cereal.

Yeah the macros on that original fiber one are ridiculous. Most voluminous low calorie cereal serving there is.

Crazy good macros and it actually taste good, its my favorite by far. Yeah I hear you, I ate an entire box of cinnamon toast crunch in one day so I have to stay far away from that stuff :o

Thank you for sharing that actually. I got a little blue saying I can't even have a box of Fiber 1 in the house. I have some issues that needed to be sorted :)
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options

Thank you for sharing that actually. I got a little blue saying I can't even have a box of Fiber 1 in the house. I have some issues that needed to be sorted :)

Gah that stuff was just too good I lost all control. You are not alone we all have issues :'(
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I love Fage 2% yogurt. It is so rich and creamy, it barely needs any help. I usually eat it with fresh fruit, but sometimes I add a tsp of pure maple syrup or honey for extra sweetness.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

Gah that stuff was just too good I lost all control. You are not alone we all have issues :'(

Thank you. Sometimes I get upset with all the "I eat what I want blah blah blah moderation" responses. And I'm like...am I the only one who doesn't always "eat what I want in smaller portions?".
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bear Naked vanilla granola
    Unsweetened coconut flakes
    Peanut powder
    Steamed cinnamon apples (cooled, obvi)
    Crushed graham crackers
    Berries
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Fiber One cereal.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    When I can afford the sodium, oil-cured olives. Yogurt is good savory, too.
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Blueberries and almonds. My mom eats it with olives. Oh and this is weird but sometimes I eat it mixed with salsa, as a dip for carrots.