If every day were like today...

Options
Elizabeethan
Elizabeethan Posts: 38 Member
...myfitnesspal should not try and GUESS the answer to that question. I can attest that they are wrong 100% of the time. At least in my case.

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    If you are accurate then it's actually not that far off. You don't have to complete your diary and can avoid that message.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Idk how wrong it is but like I think the assumption is a little much cause they're just going off calories and not macros
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Just ignore it like everyone else.

But really MFP should base it on the previous 5-10 completed days instead of just one day.

• erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yup they need to stop. It should just say things like "great job you were under your goal" "good job you exercised" "your day sucked better luck tomorrow"

But telling me everyday for 3 weeks that I'll be 117 lbs in 5 weeks and I've lost nothing no stop you don't know. I hit plateaus for weeks at a time.

But I'm at maintenance and it still tells me I'll lose weight
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have learned to ignore it. Sometimes I lose way more in those 5 weeks and sometimes a lot less. The foods that we enter unless you measure everything to a tee are not always the correct amount of calories or macro amounts so its really hard for it to be that accurate.