Diet Chef

Options
Sheetal37
Sheetal37 Posts: 10 Member
Hi I'm Sheetal from England, just wondering if any of you are currently on Diet Chef? Would love to hear how you are getting on, or if people have tried it?
I've not long started, been on it for 7 days now, lost 6lb in the first 3 days but not weighing myself until Monday

Replies

• beenz75
    beenz75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I started 7 days ago on the 12-week plan. It's working for me so far, I eat plenty of fruit and veg so not feeling hungry at any time. I like using this app with it as it tells me which soups they provide are high in sodium so I know to remove them from my order before the next delivery.
  • geeby1
    geeby1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How are you getting on with it Sheetal? Restart my efforts tomorrow and am trying 8 weeks of Dietchef to get me off to a good start
  • Sheetal37
    Options
    Hey, I love it, it's going well. Although now I'm sometimes having a normal dinner with everyone else and not having a diet Chef. I have got my second box and just gone with the things I like. Have you done it before?
  • Sheetal37
    Options
    Hi Beenz, I love the soups they are my fav! Couple I'm not to keen on. I notice a good weight loss within the first two weeks, especially the first week. Just slowing down now, but I'm happy with that