Oh Brother

Options
captainfantastic94
captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
Hello! You won't believe these shenanigans, my kid <subliminal message: bro thread part 2> did this hilarious thing where she ran really fast and fell down woa!

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ...Where Art Thou? (can't stop myself from posting this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meCZ5hWNRFU
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Following for the *cough* parenting stories
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    ginger-sideways-head.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Another fun story! This guy i work with once <subliminal message: don't get this shut down bros> ate an entire triple cheese burger in like two bites
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Hello! You won't believe these shenanigans, my kid <subliminal message: bro thread part 2> did this hilarious thing where she ran really fast and fell down woa!

Oh man that's crazy. I've got some stories to share.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

The one at the bar or the one at subway?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I have a rash in my groin area.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

The one at the bar or the one at subway?

Those are tame, you should hear the one about Hobby Lobby.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yeah well I have 2 kids they're 6 years apart.
    In one day they both ruined my day at the same time in different rooms of the house.

I went to take out the trash in the bedroom I lifted the bag out and liquid came pouring all over my floor. I thought someone through away a drink I was angry especially when I realized it smelt like straight pee. I asked my 8 year old wtf and he said he didn't want to go use the bathroom because he was playing a video game and it was a boss battle so he peed in the trash can. I made him clean the floor as I took the trashcan down stairs and as soon as I got there my toddler picked up a 13x9 in glass baking dish out of the dishwasher (to help unload it) and smashed it to a bazillion pieces on the ground right in front of me. Yay for that day. Enjoy your idiot child who falls randomly while running

It gets worse
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    In one day they both ruined my day at the same time in different rooms of the house.

I went to take out the trash in the bedroom I lifted the bag out and liquid came pouring all over my floor. I thought someone through away a drink I was angry especially when I realized it smelt like straight pee. I asked my 8 year old wtf and he said he didn't want to go use the bathroom because he was playing a video game and it was a boss battle so he peed in the trash can. I made him clean the floor as I took the trashcan down stairs and as soon as I got there my toddler picked up a 13x9 in glass baking dish out of the dishwasher (to help unload it) and smashed it to a bazillion pieces on the ground right in front of me. Yay for that day. Enjoy your idiot child who falls randomly while running

It gets worse

I feel like you need some hugs
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My boy watched the cartoon "Lil Bill" (Bill Cosby) when he was about 3 years old. I took him to McDonalds to eat inside one day and we sat beside another family and he just looked at them. He TRIED to whisper while pointing at their kid and said "DADDY! There's Little Bill!". I was so embarrassed but the other parents laughed and thought it was hilarious which kind of made me feel better.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options

It gets worse

I feel like you need some hugs

Hahaha I don't need hugs. I need kids who take turns doing crazy things. Not sharing in the moment.

Worst part I called my eldests dad to tell him and his response was "hahahaha I use to do that when I was a kid too"

The genes run strong in my kids
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    When my oldest was still little, she painted the wall brown instead of taking a nap in her crib during nap time. She didn't own any brown paint at that age other than the kind she made herself...
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a rash in my groin area.

Use Windex!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Years ago when my little darling was 5 or 6 she wrote I Love Justin Bieber on her bedroom wall with chapstick. No amount of scrubbing or re painting covered up all of that greasy mess.

Did you show her how you used paint to write that same message on your bedroom ceiling?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Great idea!...I'll be lurking...make it <subliminally> informative and interesting!