Old newbie

Options
I have been on and off this app for years and i have yet to post anything. It's now been 117 days and I've lost 50! Yay! I still have about 70 i want to lose and I miss the support that I had. People that were in the same boat as I am. I would love to support you as well so add me please

Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the streak and weight loss!! Keep it up, I'll add you in. Nice to see consistency.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! I need to lose 27 lbs, like yesterday... lol....keep logging!
  • foodie50mfp
    foodie50mfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • Koljandertjie69
    Koljandertjie69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar, I also been on and off with MFP for a few years and each time I stick with it I loose weight. But then I get to a plateau and loose motivation. But this time I also consulted my Dr. for extra support. And I will stick with MFP.

I found it great support if one another actively motivates each other... I'' add you. (I have about 75 pounds to loose)
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am an old newbie as well. I would love to have a support team in which we alll motivate and support one another. Anyone on this thread can feel free to add me!!!!