Target.. problem areas!

Options
Hey all, ☺ any suggestions, or tips on how to get rid of, or tone up back fat, especially the unwanted side boob that spills over the bra

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, unfortunately. Your fat will come off different areas at different times. However, if you continue to lose fat, you will eventually see a difference.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    you cannot "tone up" back fat - (what does that even mean?) as jane said, you cannot spot reduce and need to lose fat overall to see a difference.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Also, make sure you are wearing the correct size bra. However big your side boob is, it shouldn't be spilling over. That suggests too small a cup, pushing your boobs back into your armpits.

A lot of women wear the wrong size bra, usually too big in the back and too small in the cup. Once you get yourself into the right size, it's life changing. No joke, no hyperbole. Life changing.

Check your bra fit against this guide - https://www.bravissimo.com/us/bra-fitting-guide/ - and see how well they are really fitting.
  • iona171718
    iona171718 Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you janejellyroll and cattofthegarage I appreciate your feedback, I'm new to this and carry alot of my weight up top and was just looking for anything that could help. I guess I'll just get on with loosing weight ☺