Low carbers- Muscle Milk question

Options
I do low carb (net) and enjoy Muscle Milk ready to drink shakes in the strawberry flavor and vanilla crème flavor. Net carbs are only 1! So I was looking into the powder to save some money and have found the powder to be much different nutrition wise. I can't find anything with less than 4 net carbs per serving. Does anyone know of a Muscle Milk powder with less net carbs? I have found some Quest protein powders to be low carb, but it's a bit more pricey and I know I like MM. Any other low (net) carb protein powder options that won't break the bank? I am aware that protein isn't cheap, just trying to find the best deals. :) Thank you!

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Get yourself over to a Bulk Barn and pick up whey protein isolate, and pick up some Benefibre from the pharmacy. Mix them in with the Muscle Milk powder until you get the net carb number you want.

(Build a recipe)
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Typically whey isolate will have very little fat or carbs. The makers of Muscle Milk (Cytosport) make isolate under their Monster Milk brand, but it does contain fat and carbs.

Any other brand should do the trick - ON, Isopure, Myprotein, Dymatize.