lost weight, now I'm peeing blood

Options
my weight is fluctuating but I lost between 4 to 5 KILOGRAMS in 12 days. I chose bunch of cardio activities, and today it hurts to pee and I see blood! . I'm worried!! and No, I am not sexually active. Does it have to do with weight loss?

Replies

• jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Go see a doctor.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Go to the ER or your doctor for advice not a weight loss community chat page.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Definitely get to the doc. Could be urinary track infection or a bazillion other things.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    Anytime you have blood in your urine you need to see a doctor. It might be serious, it might not be serious. But that is something only a doctor can tell you.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Maybe not ER. But definitely Urgent Care if your PCP doesn't have same day access.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    go to a doctor..

you probably have urinary tract infection ...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Go to the ER
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's blood? Eating beets can give your urine a pink tinge that looks like blood.

If you haven't eaten beets in the last couple of days then you should probably see a doctor ASAP.
  • stukawife
    stukawife Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    go to a doctor..

you probably have urinary tract infection ...

YUP!!! go see your doc!
  • bvcah
    bvcah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    its not pure red urine but like you see bits of red clumps. Im not paranoid of cancer or anything. but it seems like when I started loosing weight this happened. Do you guys think it's related? can loosing weight too fast cause this?

and advice taken, Ill go to a doctor but not ER. I am not dying!! lol.,.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,691 Member
    Options
    It may be dehydration, especially with the extra exercise and weight fluctuations. Stress can also do that. Get to a doctor though to find out.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'd go see the doctor...Last time I was peeing blood, it was a sign of a severe kidney infection with no other symptoms.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    If it was just blood in the urine, I would not be so concerned until it happened twice (it happened twice to me after doing bent over rows and found out I had a kidney stone). However, pain when urinating is no bueno.

I'd get to the doctor and have them give you a quick once over.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Hurts to pee and bits of red clumps in your urine? Yup, get yourself to your doctor, a walk-in clinic or the hospital today. You don't have to be dying to go to the ER, btw.