What do YOU listen to during a workout?

Options
jmkim196
jmkim196 Posts: 6 Member
Currently getting bored of the same music I listen to everyday and would love some suggestions. Anything but Country and Metal I'll give a try

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Death metal
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Country lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    On the bike...I listen for traffic. In the weight-room, whatever is on the speakers...
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've been known to listen to Irish folk. Dropkick Murphys/Flogging Molly were a 'gateway drug' into full-blown folk music.
  • DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, trance and DnB, i do like my rock music heavy, but i'll listen to anything with a strong beat really
  • TexasChainsawMarla
    TexasChainsawMarla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ministry, Lords Of Acid and S.N.O.W. but i really like working out to classic rock. ☺
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Ministry, Lords Of Acid and S.N.O.W. but i really like working out to classic rock. ☺

That must be an intense workout
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Any 90's dance music
  • playalinda55
    playalinda55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love Pandora. Anything from Latin music to Motown n then some. Gets me going n wanting to continue.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Mostly New Country and showtunes (Broadway, off-Broadway, studio, London cast...).
  • getnickripped
    getnickripped Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hard rock, grunge, metal, classic rock and maybe a Dr. Dre song or 2
  • pkdragok
    pkdragok Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Killswitch engage / slipknot/ 36 crazy fists
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hiphop, old skool rap (KRS-one just came out with a new album this year), baile funk, dancehall and reggaeton (:

Basically lots of rhythm in case my mind forgets to put one foot in front of the other lulz

Otherwise, just news

EDIT: Grime really helps for angry treadmill walking lulz
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Relient k, fun., toby mac, sum 41, veggie tales covers, my buddy Sam, whatever comes on
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Death metal, classical, or an audio book
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Mostly podcasts. My go-to is the Adam and Dr. Drew podcast. If you remember the old late night call-in radio show Loveline with Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew Pinsky, it's its spiritual successor. But I just discovered Sword and Scale and lately have been bingeing on old episodes of it.

If I listen to music, it's mainly Top-40. But through the magic of the internet, I follow seven charts from five different countries.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    jmkim196 wrote: »
    Currently getting bored of the same music I listen to everyday and would love some suggestions. Anything but Country and Metal I'll give a try

Depends. What kind of workout?
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Macklemore helps me through the treadmill have to resist trying to dance though lol
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    Macklemore helps me through the treadmill have to resist trying to dance though lol

a5tiowbaqt03.gif