Getting started right

Hello I'm trying to start losing weight but I don't no how to go about it I'm currently sitting at 17 stone 3 pound I'm looking to get to 14 stone as I'm looking to start playing football again as I'll need speed and power and I would like to be lean when im doing this I lost weight before then put it back on with a little more on top of that if anyone has any suggestions that would help I'm willing to listen I love cardio workouts more then lifting weights but I no that I'll probably have to lift them to get to were I wanna be

Replies

• united1315
    united1315 Posts: 1 Member
    2 keys to losing weight; exercise more, eat less.....every day. Go read "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy. It totally changed my perspective on my health, among other things.

Also with food, I recommend doing a genetic test to see what foods will help and hurt. We don't all process food the same way and you need to know what foods your body holds on too and turns to fat. I did mine with Inherent Health. Really helped me make smart food choices
  • LeeBerry22
    LeeBerry22 Posts: 25 Member
    Eat less but more frequently, drink 4,000 or more litres of water per day with a PH balance 8.2. Sleep 8 hrs per day.. exercise 4-5 times per week. Do different types of exercises.. That should help, add me for support
  • SuperTone2017
    SuperTone2017 Posts: 7 Member
    united1315 wrote: »
    2 keys to losing weight; exercise more, eat less.....every day. Go read "The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy. It totally changed my perspective on my health, among other things.

Also with food, I recommend doing a genetic test to see what foods will help and hurt. We don't all process food the same way and you need to know what foods your body holds on too and turns to fat. I did mine with Inherent Health. Really helped me make smart food choices

Thanks for the info I just downloaded the book I'll have to read it
  • SuperTone2017
    SuperTone2017 Posts: 7 Member
    LeeBerry22 wrote: »
    Eat less but more frequently, drink 4,000 or more litres of water per day with a PH balance 8.2. Sleep 8 hrs per day.. exercise 4-5 times per week. Do different types of exercises.. That should help, add me for support

Thanks for the info I'll Defs have to start drinking more water as I don't drink that much