Limited to female MFP members

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I've been getting creepy PMs and friend requests for 3 years. Never once have I felt the need to make a post about it.

try harder ?
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I just end up blocking most guys that have ulterior motives to adding me/chatting to me. Although I did get blocked once by a guy for refusing to send him nudes on snapchat and another guy blocked me once I told him that I had a boyfriend. Nice to know why they added me in the first place
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I put up the sexiest pic I could find and still nothing

This is not true I've been creeping on your for days now.

ksyywmfk1pwk.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I too have awesome friends both male and female. You don't have to limit yourself. Besides who's to say some thirsty women aren't going to creep on you. It's a thirsty creepy world wide web (only if you let it though). You're in control of your own s hit.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I too have awesome friends both male and female. You don't have to limit yourself. Besides who's to say some thirsty women aren't going to creep on you. It's a thirsty creepy world wide web (only if you let it though). You're in control of your own s hit.

I would be honored to creep on you.

some more.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I would be honored to creep on you.

some more.

post reported :p;)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Someone thinks highly of themselves.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Wait...is it me? Yo would tell me if it was, right?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    If they're thirsty, then offer them some water.... Dehydration is very serious and can be life threatening.

Right?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

Wait...is it me? Yo would tell me if it was, right?

I did. I rented a plane and sky wrote you about it.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have had to block three people for some weird messages. I still have a couple of male friends on here, but before I accept I make sure to check their page and make sure they are really active and not just trolling. I did unfriend one male but it was because he would post complaints and questions then get mad if anyone made a suggestion. It was odd. But I would unfriend a female for the same reason. Positivity is much more helpful than whining.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Ay_posty wrote: »
    It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox...

I can send you some non-awkward advances if you'd like.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Do I have to limit myself to female MFP members? It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox....
    Any other ladies experiencing this?! I bet I'm not the only one!

I have some great male friends on here! You just have to weed through the bad ones.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I find that when I have a nice picture of my face up it immediately attracts unwanted attention. I actually did a test. I got zero male attention with a generic profile picture, like a quote or something. Then I put my face up and what do ya know....lotsa male attention. I now have my legs out so we'll see how that goes. But yeah it is annoying. I think most people like a wee bit of validation from time to time, a little attention is nice but some of it is pretty disturbing & uncalled for

Oh you've got knees? PM sent!
    I find that when I have a nice picture of my face up it immediately attracts unwanted attention. I actually did a test. I got zero male attention with a generic profile picture, like a quote or something. Then I put my face up and what do ya know....lotsa male attention. I now have my legs out so we'll see how that goes. But yeah it is annoying. I think most people like a wee bit of validation from time to time, a little attention is nice but some of it is pretty disturbing & uncalled for

I tried putting up a face pic. No bites yet, and it doesn't get much more sexy and mysterious than this. I guess we disproved that theory.

PM incoming!

Here we go again. Iv truly had enough of this

Wait, you post your legs in order to get attention and then complain when it works?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Do I have to limit myself to female MFP members? It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox....
    Any other ladies experiencing this?! I bet I'm not the only one!

I have some great male friends on here! You just have to weed through the bad ones.

Well hello there! flirtysmile1.gif
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    What part of my body should I post to get more FR from the lady folk? I only have 2 friends now. :'(

And they accepted because they thought I was gay (not that there's anything wrong with it)