Advice on CC

Options
Hello!
I am almost at a month with no weight loss. I am 150 at 5'6. I was eating 1200 but boosted it to 1400 after two weeks thinking I was not eating enough. I do Orangetheory workouts 5 days a week and burn 600-630 calories.

I have my macros set for 50 percent carbs, 30 percent protein and 20 percent fat. I usually make the carbs and protein but not always the fat but I'm close most days.

Besides Orangetheory, I work at a desk for about 4 hours a day and I'm in a car or walking here and there the rest of the day.

I sleep 7 to 8 hours a night.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh I measured July 1st and plan to measure August 1st again. I just don't understand how the scale isn't moving.

Thanks in advance!
Marcie

Replies

• DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Simplest answer...you're eating more than you think you are. How accurate are you with your logging?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    5q2hd4593vo1.jpg
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Are you using your food scale for ALL solids? Measuring cups/spoons for ALL liquids? Using accurate entries? Using the recipe builder? Logging everything that passes your lips? I'd eat a fraction of the OrangeTheory calories - but especially if you're not losing be careful about eating them all. You don't have a lot to lose - set your goal to half lb a week - and you're going to have to be super accurate.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You're eating more than you think.

Are you trying to eat 1400 or are you eating 1400 plus 600 exercise calories?
  • rachelmp17
    rachelmp17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I work out at orange theory too. I have heard that the calorie estimates from the heart rate monitors are overestimated so I try to log my workout as 100-150 less calories than the total the orange theory heart rate monitor gives me. That way I don't eat back more calories than I actually burned. That has been working for me. Maybe try that?