energy

I struggle to keep energy to exercise. When i do exercise i start to yawn way to much. Any suggestions

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    I've yawned during exercise on a couple of occasions. I've read that it happens when my brain is overheated. I interpret that to mean that I was working above my current fitness level.

As to energy levels, I've had lifelong problems with low iron so one of the first things I try when my energy levels are low is a big steak. Trying to lose weight too quickly has done it too. Other than that, I've just had to make slow progress in improving my overall fitness level.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    I struggle to keep energy to exercise. When i do exercise i start to yawn way to much. Any suggestions

just do what you can. is the yawning preventing you from physically finishing your workout? just yawn and keep on going. you can also try experimenting with different breathing techniques during your workout to pump o2 into your body and muscles, that may help. i always take several deep focused breaths before doing a set of weights, and breath through the exercise. its important.