When Did You See Results

Options
2»

Replies

• okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost 27lbs in 2 months and a week and I have not seen much of a difference but my clothes are getting bigger on me so I know I am changing somewhere. Because I am in the morbid obese III category (246 at 5 foot 3) I know I won't see much of a drastic change until about 80-90lbs down.

Everyone else will probably see it in the next 20-30lbs though.
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm only beginning to see any difference at all - tho I'm down to size 12 pants with room and started barely squeezing into size 14's. I'm starting my 4th month and down 10% of my starting weight. Yet I still see pretty much the same fat me in the mirror
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm down just about 60 lbs since January (starting at 300). My clothes and the tape measure are telling me in a big way that I've lost but I don't see it. I didn't have someone comment or ask if I was losing weight until I hit 40 lbs. A couple other people asked when I hit 50.
  • lzbthcwik182
    lzbthcwik182 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/post/quote/10581872/Comment_40125747

Same for me- 15
    jemhh wrote: »
    I saw results right away because my stomach started off so bloated and big. But it became way more noticeable, as in a change of shape, once I had lost about 15% of my original bodyweight (SW 202 down to the 170s.)

I also noticed visually at 15%. Startling to think that reaching my goal will mean a total loss of 25% of my heaviest weight.