I just ate 480 calories of Triscuit crackers

Options
I just ate 480 calories of Triscuit crackers (man, were they delicious). I'm posting this so I'll put them outside on the ground for the birds. I have no control and pitching them out is better. Blergh.

Replies

• jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Haha what flavor?! I had to stop buying the rosemary & olive oil ones because I always ate at least 2 servings or more!
  • RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The olive oil and pepper. They are fantabulous. I probably ate more than 480 -- that's a best guess. I was really mowing through the box and lost the exact count.

The rest are outside on the ground now, broken up for the birds (or the raccoons tonight). Sigh.
  • jenifer7teen
    Options
    Hahaha there are far worse things to binge on....but good job removing temptation, and feeding the wildlife!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Triscuit and Smucker's Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter .... are both in my house. Thanks for reminding me.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    RedSierra wrote: »
    I just ate 480 calories of Triscuit crackers (man, were they delicious). I'm posting this so I'll put them outside on the ground for the birds. I have no control and pitching them out is better. Blergh.

I've done that before, with Triscuit crackers too. You are going to have a hell of a poop, maybe two or three, pretty soon. :p I pooped so much my but hurt!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I had forgot about Triscuit Crackers.

They are on my shopping list now- along with Stilton, olives, and wine.

Hmmm, I'm looking forward to this
    weekend in the garden. Thanks.

Cheers, h.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Garden Herb triscuts are life.
    They don't come into the house anymore.
    I only buy the rye ones that my husband loves and I think taste stale.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh man I could eat my weight in triscuits!
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    There's a new (to me, anyway) "fig and honey" flavor that's Soooo good. Triscuits are one of my planned-for afternoon snacks.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Triscuits and Easy Cheese. I could eat my bodyweight in that. I'm actually glad I can't get them here. Though I have a friend bringing me Easy Cheese next month...
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I have to say, this thread is really making my day. :smiley:
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Smucker's Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter

This is such a trigger food for me.... especially the version with a touch of honey. Omg, get in my belly! I could eat the whole jar...

• jenifer7teen
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I used to dip about 25 of the rosemary ones into half a container of cottage cheese and call that dinner whenever my husband was out of town. Then one day I was like, ummm, why don't I just eat pizza?! Somehow the fact that it was cold or something made me feel like I wasn't actually just eating salty "bread" and cheese!!!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Mmm... Triscuits. I have to portion them out then put the box away. I will eat the whole thing if I'm not careful.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    RedSierra wrote: »

My favorite is Balsamic Vinaigrette :yum:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Crackers are like crack to me. I start and can't stop burn none of these new fangled flavours just the classic.

Triscuits have fibre I think so you did a good thing.
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins used to be my nemeses sooo easy to overeat those little buggers
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Those aren't allowed in my house ...lol
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like the parmesan and garlic thin crisps ones with some of those little mini Babybel cheeses. I am not particularly tempted though, since I just had oral surgery and Triscuits sound kind of painful to eat right now.
  • lisaclairepenman
    lisaclairepenman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every day I buy cheese crackers at work and say "I'll only have a few with my lunch". 5PM rolls around and the whole pack is gone!