Looking for support while I embark on this new journey

Options
I am at the very beginning of a long journey. I am wanting to lose atleast 225 lbs in order to be comfortable in my own skin. I am at the point where I pretend to be happy then come home and look in the mirror with disgust. I want to be healthy, happy, and live longer. I Want to feel pretty. Please no bashing I'm simply stating how I feel. If you don't want to be supportive then just move to the next post please. I need ideas, helpful tips, dieting advice and stuff like that. Maybe a slight push every now and then. I want to share my journey and hopefully be able to help others like me. Anyone's welcome to be with me on my journey to a brand new me!!

Replies

• cshankes
    cshankes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    While I don't have to lose asuch weight as you, you have the right attitude about this being a journey. Take one day at a time and do the best you can. No one is perfect. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Crriggs84
    Crriggs84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much the responses and friends adding me has been great. I should have done this a long time ago. The support on here is amazing!