The Bacon Bunch

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Hell, I would take bacon over a steak. Wait... No scratch that. I would take side of steak with my bacon.

Ever try bacon wrapped steak?

Not yet. I haven' found any bacon that is big enough to wrap around the steaks I cook. I had a T-bone steak yesterday & half of it was 18 ounces. I de-boned it so I could cook half now & half later.

My mouth is watering. Not gonna lie...

Layer the bacon by the way. Theres a diner around my way that does it. Its amazeballs.

Well, unfortunately it's all gone now, but here you go. I won't judge you if you start licking your screen.

jgo7tx92zaan.jpg

• Wrongleverkronk
    Wrongleverkronk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I <3 Turkey Bacon.
    Also MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips!

I assume this is for people that love all kinds of bacon and not the gross kind made with pigs.

Um like what's the difference between a turkey or a pig?

To some there is a huge difference. There are several different religions and cultures that consider a pig to be the dirtiest of animals. My ex husband was muslim and refused to eat pork products.
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Hell, I would take bacon over a steak. Wait... No scratch that. I would take side of steak with my bacon.

Not yet. I haven' found any bacon that is big enough to wrap around the steaks I cook. I had a T-bone steak yesterday & half of it was 18 ounces. I de-boned it so I could cook half now & half later.

Layer the bacon by the way. Theres a diner around my way that does it. Its amazeballs.

Well, unfortunately it's all gone now, but here you go. I won't judge you if you start licking your screen.

jgo7tx92zaan.jpg

Too pink :o
  • Wrongleverkronk
    Options

jgo7tx92zaan.jpg

Mmmm. And its still pink. Youre my kind of... Turtle lol
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »

Pink is good.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options

Pink is good.

Steak, tacos, lemonade... All better when they're pink. Hell even my Himalayan salt is pink.
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options

Pink is good.

Steak, tacos, lemonade... All better when they're pink. Hell even my Himalayan salt is pink.

Pink is best in desserts and drinks, IMO, but I don't object to you eating your steak that way. Me, I'll take mine well done!

54f0f1d749d57_-_clx0704cover_1.jpg
    strawberry-daquiri.jpg
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ew strawberries

also, the best steak is blue. steak is a v expensive replacement for rubber gaiz think about all the starving children
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I <3 Turkey Bacon.

I assume this is for people that love all kinds of bacon and not the gross kind made with pigs.

To some there is a huge difference. There are several different religions and cultures that consider a pig to be the dirtiest of animals. My ex husband was muslim and refused to eat pork products.

Uhhkay
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I stay part time on the breakfast shift at a restaurant I kind of hate simply for the free bacon. Do I qualify for this group??
    Like Forrest Gump, bacon is overrated.

**BLOCKS**
    Yum.

Welcome, new members!

Does membership require wearing one of these?

hmb2ku6sonrh.png

I saw a nice Bacon Bra online. It would coordinate very nicely with this outfit.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Make 4 lbs every weekend for family breakfast. MMMM...bacon

5enw49hgu2kf.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

5enw49hgu2kf.jpg

9ttokn5usa5z.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    Options

5enw49hgu2kf.jpg

9ttokn5usa5z.jpg

Open invite @cee134
  • FireTurtle75
    Options

5enw49hgu2kf.jpg

OMG! So much sexiness on one plate.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    2gdop0n1n6fs.gif

• FireTurtle75
    Options
    2gdop0n1n6fs.gif

If I commented what I wanted on that pic, I'd probably get a second warning in as many days...
  • Wrongleverkronk
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I <3 Turkey Bacon.

Uhhkay

Oh Im sorry. Was this a rhetorical question?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    2gdop0n1n6fs.gif

If I commented what I wanted on that pic, I'd probably get a second warning in as many days...

OMG now I NEED to know
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    My dog once stole some bacon-wrapped asparagus off the kitchen counter. He spit out the asparagus and ate the bacon.

My dog is a GENIUS.

Plus, bacon never makes your pee smell funny...