Has anyone tried Thrive90?

Options
Adirafox
Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
I am unsure if I can post links here and too lazy to go read the terms of use, but if you google "fitmarriage" the site where these guys are hawking their wares comes up.

I found this when I was googling the Insanity fitness test, as they review a LOT of the beachbody products (made me realize that I am not ready for Insanity!), and I downloaded their 10 minute workouts and I have done a few and they are really, really good!

As far as working out goes, I don't have the time to do long workouts. I am considering Thrive90 for several reasons: 1) price. It's a LOT less expensive than any of the Beachbody products, 2) I want my husband to start working out, and these workouts can be done alone, but apparently have been designed to do with your partner, and I feel like that would help us bond, and 3) time. ALl workouts are 30 minutes or less.

The other option I am considering is the Beachbody 10 minute workouts, but those are more expensive. Also, the Thrive90 seems like a better idea for both the fitness levels of my husband (beginner) and myself (intermediate), while the 10 minute workouts from Beachbody sound like they are for pure beginners.

Any thoughts?

Replies