Friends....KETO/FASTING

Options
2»

Replies

• baeya
    baeya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 Keto!! Loving it! Such great recipes out there. Who loves cauliflower rice!!! I Do!!
  • DharmainHeels
    DharmainHeels Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Love keto!!!! Feel free to add me!
  • dethrock88
    dethrock88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I been doing the 52 diet and now trying to do a keto like diet on the non fast days, looking for others doing the same thing.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not 100% sure what KETO is but I'm willing to try something new since the same ol' hasn't been exactly working out. I would like to know more...
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    MarcA1218 wrote: »
    Hi I'm not 100% sure what KETO is but I'm willing to try something new since the same ol' hasn't been exactly working out. I would like to know more...

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

@MarcA1218 this is the MFP forum where I have learned the most about KETO over the past three years. You will have to request to join this sub group but at a click of a button you can remove yourself at will. It is geared to understanding the medical science of how and why KETO works. The folks are very helpful and knowledgeable I find. Keep in mind we are all different and KETO may not be for you after you try it for several months. My first 6 months of KETO was just plain strange.I stated it at age 63 and now at 66 my health/health markers are better than decades ago so I am in for life.

Best of success in finding the Way Of Eating that seems best at preventing premature death in your personal case.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    grace3235 wrote: »
    I am on day 5...really struggling today :( the battle between good and chocolate o:)>:)o:)o:)
    girl get some sugar free chocolate... Russel Stovers has saved my life for chocolate cravings. I also make a shake each morning with Ketond and I use two tablespoons of sugar free Hershey's syrup to help mask the salty taste.....I am good with those things and I had a SUPER sweet tooth before I stated Keto.

Yes. But don't eat too much of the sugar-free chocolates as the sugar alcohols could leave you reigning on the porcelain throne, kwim? :lol:
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just starting Keto... We shall see how it goes over the next few weeks. I practically live on rice, so that's going to be a challenge!
  • realsammysalamander
    realsammysalamander Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting out with keto, I've heard such great results from so many people that I want to give it a shot. Add me if you like!
  • Christybenton
    Christybenton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started keto, myself! Super excited!
  • TheNewMe2018
    TheNewMe2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5 days into Keto. Down 17lbs! If a sugar lovin, sweet tea drinkin, carb addict like me can do this, anyone can! :D:D
  • christmaseve70
    christmaseve70 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto 8 days today and lost 5 lb and I've been sticking to this to the letter. However I'm not exercising because I'm recovering from a tibial fracture. Sounds like you did really good!
  • baeya
    baeya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ketomefp wrote: »
    Hey im looking to add friends im Keto/Fasting...changed my life

Please add me!
  • CallMe_SIR
    CallMe_SIR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends that eat Keto and intermittent fast.

Send me a request.
  • Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    baeya wrote: »
    I'm on day 7 Keto!! Loving it! Such great recipes out there. Who loves cauliflower rice!!! I Do!!

I love cauliflower rice too. Have mixed it with mild white queso to increase the fat content. -Roy
  • Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5 days into Keto. Down 17lbs! If a sugar lovin, sweet tea drinkin, carb addict like me can do this, anyone can! :D:D

I’m a sugar/carb lover too and feel the same. Anyone can do it!