Feeling alone, and not validated.

Options
Does anyonelse feel like since you became heavy, that your spouse just isnt into you.i dont know if maybe im just interpreting it wrong but since i became heavy my husband just doesnt seem to be into me anymore. It hurts and i know i eat more because of it. If you guys are going through this what do you do to help cope because this over eating aint gonna help me none.

Replies

• TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should talk to him about it and be honest with each other about your feelings. I think significant physical change can affect physical intimacy for sure and maybe the way you perceive each other. It's definitely ... hard to take if that is the case but maybe it's an opportunity to work together and have him on your side as a cheerleader. I do understand the flip side though, everyone wants unconditional love and attraction and attention from their partner, and if you don't get it, it's demoralizing. Talk to him...
  • Carriebear174
    Carriebear174 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    TorStar80 wrote: »
    Maybe you should talk to him about it and be honest with each other about your feelings. I think significant physical change can affect physical intimacy for sure and maybe the way you perceive each other. It's definitely ... hard to take if that is the case but maybe it's an opportunity to work together and have him on your side as a cheerleader. I do understand the flip side though, everyone wants unconditional love and attraction and attention from their partner, and if you don't get it, it's demoralizing. Talk to him...

Thank you i will