Stuck at 200

Options
I hit the gym between 4-6 times a week. I have a fairly regular schedule that I stick to. This includes run/walk on treadmill for about 45 minutes amd then 30 minutes of weight training. I keep it close to a high intensity vs heavy lifting. Anyways, I’m stuck at around 200 lbs +-5. I stick very close to a 1900 a dy calorie count.

Any ideas on helping to drop to about 180?

Replies

• uofkats
    uofkats Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ps...

This is also from starting at 235 1.5 years ago and maintained ever since.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    You're eating more than you need.

How's your food logging? Every bite going on the log? Weighing and measuring everything?

• rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ok. Maybe you want to recomp for the weight hat you're at.
    I think you burn less calories, the more fit you get.
    So you could be overestimating your exercise calories
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    uofkats wrote: »
    I hit the gym between 4-6 times a week. I have a fairly regular schedule that I stick to. This includes run/walk on treadmill for about 45 minutes amd then 30 minutes of weight training. I keep it close to a high intensity vs heavy lifting. Anyways, I’m stuck at around 200 lbs +-5. I stick very close to a 1900 a dy calorie count.

Any ideas on helping to drop to about 180?

are you weighing everything you eat????
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Do you use a food scale? Do you have cheat days/cheat meals?

Set your food diary to public.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Have you adjusted your calorie goal for your new weight? As you get lighter, you need fewer calories. Myfitnesspal is meant to do this automatically, but sometimes it gets stuck and you need to change your rate of loss to and fro to force it to recalculate.