Sandwiches?

Options
Im trying to make things easy as I can to start this time(3rd time trying to lose weight). I figure my breakfast is usually oatmeal most days anyway but my lunches are usually microwaved pizzas or things like that. But i would like to have sandwiches and veggies on the side for lunch this way i only have to worry about supper.

I was wondering if there is any members that have sandwiches most days for lunch. For those who do what kinds do you have. I know meat cheese or eggs but i would like a variety.

Thanks

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    I sometimes make a wrap with a low carb wrap/tortilla and fill it with baby spinach, tomato, a sweet and spicy pickle slice, and a spicy black bean veggie burger.
  • npane
    npane Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I make my sandwiches with Nature's Own whole wheat bread that has 40 calories a slice. I enjoy mozzarella,tomato and fresh basil or spinach sandwiches.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    Bagel Thins and Sandwich thins are 90-110 calories. I like to make egg white and cheese breakfast sandwiches on the bagel thins.
  • edlanglais5
    edlanglais5 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Usually 2-3 thin slices of oven roasted turkey, one slice of provolone, hefty amount of iceberg lettuce, spicy mustard on toasty wheat. Yum!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    good old pb & jelly
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Josephs mini whole wheat pitas are just barely enough to hold a sandwich together. You can keep the carbs low while still having something you can eat with your hands.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter on bread
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I've discovered I prefer sandwich fillings without bread mostof the time now. So I'll have 3 oz of meat, and maybe 2 of cheese with a fruit or veggie side. Or a small dish of tuna salad, or a couple deviled eggs.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's available is everyone's area will vary. Just vary bread and vary spread. I rotate cheese, fish and meat based spreads/fillings. I love PB&J, but they are better reserved for special occasions :/