Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ! cup raisin bran cereal with 1 cup vanilla almond milk.
  • Mary90Mary
    Mary90Mary Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had greek yogurt, apricot and granola.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I went to IHOP today and had 1000+ calories of deliciousness.

Then I went for a 10K walk so I could actually eat something for lunch & dinner :p
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    xvolution wrote: »
    "Scrambled eggs" (in quotes cause I didn't use the traditional fat to cook these, used cooking spray), two slices of toast, a cup of apple juice and half cup of cherries.

No tea or coffee??
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    IHOP 2 scrambled eggs, 3 bacon, hash browns and coffee w/ 3 creamers. Monday to Fridays (and some weekends depending if I have my kids w/ me) I have a smoothie (10 oz unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops Orgain vanilla protein powder and a cup of frozen fruit usually blueberries)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Bowl of cereal - Kellogs Special K - Nourish Apple Raspberry Almond with milk and low fat yogurt
    Toast with strawberry jam
    Coffee with creamer
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I skip breakfast.

This. It helps me to stay within my goal and enjoy a great dinner, which I prefer. Some call it Intermittent Fasting on a 16/8 schedule.
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 egg muffins with vegetables from my garden with half an avocado
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    xvolution wrote: »
    "Scrambled eggs" (in quotes cause I didn't use the traditional fat to cook these, used cooking spray), two slices of toast, a cup of apple juice and half cup of cherries.

No tea or coffee??

I only drink when I'm thirsty (got CHF so drinking too much causes bloating). Plus I don't like coffee. The apple juice is enough fluid for me.
  • theresa961
    theresa961 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Flapjacked buttermilk pancake with almond butter on top! Major protein boost.
  • mmapags
    Options
    theresa961 wrote: »

What contained a lot of protein? Pancakes are mostly carbs and almond butter is primarily fats with a slight amount of protein.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    2 salami sticks and a muffin. It was not my best moment.
  • Kelly016mfp
    Kelly016mfp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 x boiled eggs an apple and a plum
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »

What contained a lot of protein? Pancakes are mostly carbs and almond butter is primarily fats with a slight amount of protein.

Pretty sure "flapjacked" is a high protein product.
    I make pancakes regularly on the weekend, they are always high protein, lowish carb.
  • LizbethHeller
    LizbethHeller Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the egg muffins? I ran into a recipe and I'm a big fan! Make them in advance - some onion, red pepper, mushrooms... whatever veggies you like; maybe 1.5 or 2 cups worth. Sautee them until soft-ish. Let them cool a bit and divide them into 8 muffin tins. Scramble up 6 eggs in a bowl. Pour them over the veggies. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked. I recommend NOT using papers because they stick to the muffins; use cooking spray. Wrap them up and stick them in the fridge. Microwave to warm them up for breakfast. Two of these things (1 serving) are only about 150 calories, and with all the protein they keep you full for a good long time!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I usually eat one scrambled whole egg and two-three egg whites with some type of potatoes on the side or with fresh tomato slices. Sometimes I have tuna but I'm tired of it right now. I will also fix scrambled eggs with salsa on a tortilla sometimes. All weighed and measured out of course.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I skip breakfast.

Me, too. I save my calories for later in the day when I am genuinely hungry. :)
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Gonna have it shortly. Red seedless grapes, topped by Greek yogurt, with a crumbled granola bar on top.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Sipping iced coffee with unsweetened soy milk. Will be making soon: 2 eggs, 1 Tbl. heavy cream, 1 oz. smoked cheddar, scrambled & cooked in the microwave. Oh, and 80 grams of prunes.
  • mmapags
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »

Ah, yes. I looked them up. Learn something new every day! :)