NEED NEW FRIENDS!! :)

Options
Hi There!!

I have been an active member of MFP for 1 year now. I have been pretty successful but would love to have more/different motivating friends for support as I approach the last leg of my journey. Would love to have friends who are women only and have only about 20 to 25lbs to lose. Please be legit. I will delete you if you try to sell me ANYTHING.

Thanks in advance for your support!!!
Kelly :)

Replies

• MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am as well looking for new/more friends for support! I have lost about 75 lbs gained back 5 on my vacay earlier this month but getting it off slowly. but I am looking to lose about another 20 lbs feel free to add me if you're interested
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    Thanks!!! will do!!! :)
  • annwsz2
    annwsz2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me if you like, i need to lose 10 lbs, everyone add me too :)
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Low carb-er here! Would love to add you and anyone else. =)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • rgbushphd
    rgbushphd Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't sell a darn thing!
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    Awesome!!! will add!! :)
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • lmoore9107
    lmoore9107 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    31 year old working mom of an almost 2 year old! Mini goal 10lbs ultimate goal 20lbs!!! Feel free to add me!
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs left to lose and I definitely am not selling anything! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently on week 2 of MFP. My goal is to lose 25 lbs, and also in need of some new friends for support and motivation. Anyone who logs on regularly, feel free to add me too! :-)
  • ames8311
    ames8311 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi,

I have just started and very new to this and have not had any communication with anybody yet :(

I have 25 lbs to lose and could do with some friends for motivation! But week 2 is filled with helathy food and 4 bootcamp sessions :)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I don't sell a darn thing!

Had to quote cuz he made me laugh out LOUD! I do sell stuff just not this kind of stuff... Happy to be a part of the team! Add me if you would like.:wink:
  • amp3435
    amp3435 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    me too! add me!
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    Kelly, feel free to add me! I try to support my Pals as best I can! :)
  • mariaesaqui
    mariaesaqui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile now but not really as active as I should be and need to be. I need some encouragement and a few friends to give me that extra push. Interested in losing 50 lbs. Right now I am doing a see saw back and forth in the losing weight department. I am working out 3-4x a week and trying to eat better. Eating better is my downfall. It's still a daily struggle.

Looking forward to meeting new friends on this healthy lifestyle journey.
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I signed up awhile ago but just recently started to use MFP. I could definitely use some people who struggle with staying motivated past the first real life hurdle, which is my downfall.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I'm trying to lose 25 lbs exactly! I'm Miriam
  • Ether1227
    Ether1227 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 25 pounds left I want to lose.
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Added! Everyone feel free to add me as well :)