Experience with plexus???

Options
My wife has put me on a few products of theirs, a pro biotic and a cleanser( biocleanse) is anyone familiar with their products? Complaints or gripes?

Replies

• laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Ah, I see, another overpriced MLM product of dubious quality. You do not need any product to "cleanse" your blood or digestive tract. The liver and kidneys cleanse your blood, and your large intestine is self cleaning. Why do people always fall for this? *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Yup thats how I felt when the coworker trying to sell it was telling me about all of its "amazing benefits" I took the samples to get them to stop talking and tried it just because. He asked me afterwards when I'd like to place my order and I explained about CICO and he said that wouldnt work. I just said okay.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have to echo gothchiq and lauren, you dont need any of this stuff. Take it from a guy who has tried all of this stuff and the only thing that actually has worked was being consistent at the gym and with my diet. Anyone who tells you that "this one product" was the reason they lost weight is either trying to sell you something or they are not giving themselves enough credit.

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I tried a very expensive sample earlier in the year and didn't care for it. I gave the rest of it to a friend. I just don't like fads or things like that. I prefer to eat normal foods and measure/weigh it all. As said above, our bodies know what to do naturally.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I tried all their products for 6 straight months, did diddly squat for me. I wasted nearly $200 a month on that garbage :sad:
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Basically if you have to buy it off of someone it's a no go.

I apply this across the board.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Crazy expensive, makes a lot of unsubstantiated claims, and will try to suck you in to selling for them.
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Weight Loss=Diet+Exercise
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every MLM is a scam. I don't see how a "pink drink" seems appetizing. Just eat healthy, whole foods.
  • f_tothe3rd
    f_tothe3rd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the feedback, I'm going to give it a fair shake, been using it a week. My diet and exercise is on point.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I tried all their products for 6 straight months, did diddly squat for me. I wasted nearly $200 a month on that garbage :sad:

R.I.P to all the money people have spent on diet programs :'(