NEED NEW FRIENDS!! :)

Options
Hi There!!

I have been an active member of MFP for 1 year now. I have been pretty successful but would love to have more/different motivating friends for support as I approach the last leg of my journey. Would love to have friends who are women only and have only about 20 to 25lbs to lose. Please be legit. I will delete you if you try to sell me ANYTHING.

Thanks in advance for your support!!!
Kelly :)

Replies

• xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    I have more than that to lose - about 50lbs, I currently weight 170.

Feel free to add me though - promise not to try sell you anything :D!
  • hermia181962
    hermia181962 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi there I've been on my diet for about a week now. Things are going good and I'm actually enjoying experimenting with new flavours and tastes. I am vegetarian but am tending to reduce animal products.
    If I can help you with motivation then message me.
    I've set myself quite a large goal to achieve but am positive I'm going to do it.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi I have like 30 or so to lose.. u can add me if u want! :)
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly

I have lost 30 so far and have 25-30 pounds to go. Right now I am at a stand still and trying to work my way through it. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Feel free o send me a request:)
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 more to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me,, im 20 yrs old,, and my goal is to lose weight, have a 6 or 8 pack abs and become skinny ripped :)
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks again for all the responses!! :)
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Im new here, I know a lot about nutrition and fitness but everytime I start to losing waight I lose motivation. So I need some new friends... some kind of police officers who will see If I fail at this. If you need some friend also fell free to add me.
  • HPChelsey
    HPChelsey Posts: 9
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me. :) I'm struggling, but I'm still trying.
  • lgl003
    lgl003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI!! I joined a week ago and want to lose 20 pounds. I don't have very many friends yet so feel free to add me :-)
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me, actually anyone can! I have about 20# loeft to lose to reach a healthy weight. I would like to ultimately get down to around 150 and see how that feels. I have lost almost 90 already. My ticker doesnt reflect it because I jsut started here recently.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I think I have like 15-20 left to lose (depending on the results). And I lack any salesman skills so that won't be an issue. :wink:
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    Just sent you a request!!
  • reneegle
    reneegle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends to help keep me motivated! I've been on here everyday since feb. anyone can add me!
  • CoolSpicyAmu
    CoolSpicyAmu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am actually new to this website and would love to have you as a friend! I just joined this website about...literally minutes ago, but I would love to get motivated from the start!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends feel free to add me anyone.
  • jesstyler15
    Options
    Same here! Literally joined just about 30 minutes ago. I need some motivation because I keep falling off the wagon~!
  • MommaSherryB
    MommaSherryB Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost 96 pounds already and am currently working on toning and maintaining. I may lose about 5 pounds more but it is for getting rid of the last few chunks of stubborn fat. Feel free to add.

Thanks